We share with you today a very simple little recipe for the aperitif we always enjoy: a vegan tapenade of black olives (so without anchovies) on slices of radish as a toast (the tapenade obviously also works with bread or small raw vegetables, as the slices of radish also goes very well with other spreads).
For the vegan tapenade:
- 1 jar of black olives (ours was 320 g net with the pits)
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of seaweed flakes
For the toasts:
- 1 large radish (type large black or white radish)
- 1 salad bowl or large bowl
- a small blender
- 1 tablespoon
- Pitted the olives if necessary.
- Mix together all the ingredients of the tapenade.
- Cut the radish into thin slices and spread with tapenade.
- If you have some, add a few sprouts on top.