A hiking classic! Couscous express has all the advantages: quick to prepare, light, generous and vegan! We complete the preparation with a can of cooked chickpeas which allows us to have plenty of protein!
Total: 15 min
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking / Rest: 5 min
NUMBER OF PORTIONS
All the year
For hiking / One pot
- 1 mug 1/2 of wheat semolina
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable stock powder
- a pinch of chilli powder and pepper
- a dozen dried tomatoes (not those marinated in oil, the dried ones)
- 4 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 stove
- 1 mug (for dosing)
- 1 saucepan
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 reusable freezer bag
- Mix the semolina, vegetable stock powder, chilli pepper, pepper, raisins and dried tomatoes cut into small pieces in the freezer bag.
- Boil 1 mug 1/2 of water then add the preparation and mix.
- Turn off the heat, cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained chickpeas and enjoy!