Plant-based milk is a basic ingredient in vegan cuisine. You can find it very easily in the shops but we regularly make this homemade oat milk. It is really very economical, zero waste and so fast to make that it can be used in an instant.
- 6 tablespoons of oats
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 salad bowl or large bowl (if hand blender)
- 1 small blender
- 1 funnel
- 1 cheesecloth or 1 vegetable net with fine meshes
- Mix the oats and the pinch of salt in one liter of water. With a hand blender, use a salad bowl, otherwise directly in the blender bowl (be careful, proceed in several times if it’s a small blender so as not to fill the blender bowl more than half full).
- Arrange the cheesecloth or fine vegetable fillet in the funnel and funnel on the bottle and then pour the milk.
- What is left in the cloth is called oat okara, it can be used in cakes, bread, pancakes, etc.