This vegan pan-fried peanut and dark chocolate cookie has become our quick dessert for those urgent cravings for sweetness (it happens quite often so). It doesn’t require too many ingredients and is really quick to make. We enjoy it every time!
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 mug of wheat flour
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- some peanuts
- 1 pinch of salt (unless the peanuts are salted)
- some chocolate chips or pieces of vegan dark chocolate
- 1 stove
- 1 mug (for dosing)
- 1 salad bowl or a large bowl
- 1 pan
- 1 tablespoon
- some greaseproof paper
- Put the chia seeds in the mug and add 3 tablespoons of water, then leave the seeds to absorb the water.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in the bowl.
- Add about 1/4 mug of water to make a soft cookie dough.
- Put a sheet of greaseproof paper in the pan and spread the cookie dough thinly over it.
- Leave to cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Turn the cookie over with a second sheet of baking paper that you put on his top.
- Place the chocolate chips on the side that is already slightly cooked and leave to cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Check the baking time with a knife. The tip should come out dry.
- Extend a little more if necessary.
- Remember to save the sheets of baking paper for the next cookies!