This vegan chocolate dessert cream with chia seeds is a perfect dessert for travellers: no cooking, full of proteins and vitamins and easy to take on a hike! We love this chocolate version but we can imagine dozens of variations: with cinnamon, matcha tea, fresh fruit, vanilla, etc… It can be eaten like this or accompanied by a muesli for an energizing breakfast.
- 1 jar (about 50 cl) of vegetable milk (coconut, almond or hazelnut milk is particularly suitable for this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- A few chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 jar or sealed container
- 1 tablespoon
- Mix everything in the jar.
- Wait at least 24 hours, leaving the jar in a cool place if possible.