Looking for a dessert that’s easy to take anywhere? Vegan and without oven on top? You’ve come to the right place! Let us introduce you to our pan-fried apple crumble.
For the apples:
- 4 apples
- 5 tablespoons of sugar or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 mug of water
For the crumble:
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons almond powder
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 stove
- 1 mug (for dosing)
- 1 stove
- 2 jars
- 1 cutting board
- 1 knife
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 tablespoon
- Wash and cut the apples into small cubes (peel them if they are not organic).
- Put the apples in the pan with the sugar or agave syrup, chia seeds, lemon juice, cinnamon and water.
- Let cook for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. The apples should crush easily with the back of the spoon.
- Distribute the preparation in the jars and press well.
- Quickly clean the bottom of the pan to reuse it for the crumble.
- Mix the sugar, flour, powdered almonds, peanut butter and salt in the pan.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to obtain the texture of the crumble.
- Spread the crumble over the apples in the jars and allow to cool before serving or close to take away.