It’s not really a recipe we share today but an idea for a vegan sandwich by putting together elements we’ve already presented here: a wrap sandwich in a chapati, with our winter salad with carrots, red cabbage and peanut sauce and some grilled chickpeas with paprika! Ideal to pass the leftovers of the salad for example.
For the chapatis:
- 1 mug of wheat flour to make 2 chapatis (we usually eat 2 each per meal)
- 1/3 mug of water to 1 mug of flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
For the salad:
- 1 large carrot (or 2 medium) = 1/3 of the volume
- red or white cabbage = 2/3 of the volume
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of water (lukewarm if possible)
For the grilled chickpeas:
- 1 can of cooked chickpeas (the method for making canned chickpeas here)
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, smoked paprika and chilli pepper
- 1 stove
- 1 mug (for dosing)
- 1 salad bowl or large bowl
- 1 pan
- 1 cutting board or work surface available
- 1 flask or glass bottle
- 1 grater
- 1 clamp (optional)
- 1 knife
- 1 tablespoon
- Start by preparing the salad so that it marinates a little in the dressing. The detailed recipe is here.
- Make the chapatis following the recipe detailed here.
- Grill the chickpeas with the oil and spices in the hot pan for about 10 minutes.
- Put salad and grilled chickpeas in the chapatis, roll up and enjoy!